The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
See what's behind you with Sunlite's Deluxe MTB Mirror. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration with a Velcro strap. It's light, scratch resistant, and fully adjustable.
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars - Whistle, horn, and alarm sounds
Page 1 of 1